About The Conference
Started in 2015 as the Naples Diabetes Conference, the von Arx Family Foundation Southwest Florida Diabetes Conference has grown to serve the Southwest Florida community and attracts presenters and attendees from around the country. The event is a combination of public and professional education and networking. Topics and speakers include both T1 and T2 diabetes as well as sessions for medical professionals seeking CME credits.
This year's conference is a true collaboration of several partnership organizations who are assisting in providing speakers, even support and awareness.
What to expect if you attend:
- A full day of learning opportunities, talks and breakout sessions, both T1 and T2 focused
- Meeting with other diabetes patients, care-takers and medical professionals.
- Demonstrations on cooking with diabetes
- Vendors and sponsors with product and technology information
- Diabetic-friendly lunch options for purchase
- Interaction with several local and national organizations that support and educate about diabetes
Schedule & Speakers
Speakers and schedules for teh 2018 conference will come out after the official date and location annoucement in Summer 2018.